Lead poisining in MA Children

Posted by on Mar 22, 2010 in Blogs | 2 comments

We had first read about lead poisoning in Indian children in MA in a TIME magazine news blog and found the information very relevant as we live in Massachusetts and have a lot of people in our community who eat Indian food and use the spices.

So we posted this information on our Facebook page on Monday, 3/15.

This weekend, the Boston Globe reported on this.

We will do our best to follow this topic in the news and keep our readers posted.

2 Comments

  1. I really appreciate your writing style. This is a great post! Thanks!

  2. I was browsing to get a bunch of music videos for my party and just found out this post. I must say that you have done a wonderful effort. Thanks mate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *