Today, January 20th, is National Cheese Lover Day! Cheese isn’t just a tasty snack, it’s also gouda for your teeth.
Did you know about these cheesy facts?
- There are over 1,000 types of cheese (differentiated by texture)
- In the US, over 31 pounds of cheese are consumed each year
- Cheese is best served at room temperature
- Cheese was first made between 7,500 and 8,000 B.C.
- The largest cheese weighed over 34,000 pounds and was displayed in 1964 at the New York World’s Fair
Here are some ways cheese can benefit your health!
- Cheese helps prevent cavities by raising pH levels of your mouth
- Dairy products are crucial for bone health
- It’s a healthier alternative to other sugary, acidic, or unhealthy snacks
Feel free to contact Drs. Ali & Ali and their newest addition to the team, Dr. Zarah Ali, if you have any thoughts or concerns. The caring team at Wellesley Dental Group will be happy to answer your questions! Contact us today at 781-237-9071 or email@example.com to set up an appointment and consultation.
Your little ones and teens are welcome to visit our pediatric dentist Dr. Van. Dr. Emad is happy to help with your orthodontic needs. For wisdom teeth extractions or any other periodontal or oral surgery needs, Dr. Ghazi would be more than willing to help.